Water and Sewerage

Share this page on Twitter.
Share this page on Facebook.
Share this page on LINE.

Page ID1007669  Last update March 12, 2018

Print Print in large letters

Notification for Starting or Terminating Use of Water Service

When you move in or out of your home, or when you want to change the address for your water bill, please be sure to contact the Tama Customer Center of the Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Waterworks three or four days in advance.
When you call for notification, please give your customer number, which is written on your inspection slip or water bill, or give your address.

Tama Customer Center, Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Waterworks

If you are moving house or if you want to change your contract, Tel: 0570-091-100 or 042-548-5100

If you are moving within the jurisdiction area (26 cities/towns excluding Musashino City, Akishima City, Hamura City, and Hinohara Village) or within the 23 cities of Tokyo, one call completes the notification procedure. You can complete notification online as well.
Please visit the Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Waterworks website (http://www.waterworks.metro.tokyo.jp/).

Inquiries on Fees, Repairs for Leakage, and Other Matters:

Tel: 0570-091-101, 042-548-5110
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m., excluding Sundays and national holidays
Note: For emergencies, such as water leaks, calls are handled year-round on a 24-hour basis.

Hino Service Station, Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Waterworks

Hino Service Station has a service counter to handle customer needs directly.

  • Location: 2-7-2 Tamadaira
  • Hours: Weekdays, 8:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
  • Services: Notification for starting or terminating the use of water service, payment of water bills, consultation concerning water services, installation of faucets, and inspection, reception and reading of drawings concerning construction.


企画部 市長公室 広報担当
〒191-8686 東京都日野市神明1丁目12番地の1 日野市役所4階