Inquiries: Pension Section, Insurance and Pension Division (Tel: 042-514-8289)
- Everyone living in Japan between 20 and 59 years of age, including foreign residents, is obligated by law to enroll in the national pension plan and pay the premiums.
- Public pensions are organized so that society as a whole supports one another across the generations.
- Public pensions include the elderly pension, and for special cases the disabled person’s pension and bereaved family pension.
- The national government covers part of the cost of the national pension received by eligible members.
- The entire amount of public pension premiums is tax-deductible as a social insurance deduction.
企画部 市長公室 広報担当
〒191-8686 東京都日野市神明1丁目12番地の1 日野市役所4階